TEARS IN HEAVEN
淚灑天堂
Would you know my name
你還記得我的名字嗎?
if I saw you in heaven?
如果我們在天堂相遇
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
你仍和我有相同的感受嗎? 如果我們在天堂相遇
I must be strong and carry on,
我必須堅強 獨自走我的人生路
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.
因為我知道我並不屬於你的世界
Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
你會牽著我的手嗎?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
你會扶持我嗎?如果我們在天堂相遇
I'll find my way through night and day,
我相信終有一天 我會走出這個陰影
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.
我知道我並不屬於你的世界
Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
時間能磨損你的高傲
Time can break your heart,
時間令你屈膝 時間令你心碎
have you begging please, begging please.
你會要求我嗎?要求我回你身邊嗎?
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
越過這個關口 我知道能獲得平靜
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.
因為我相信天堂終究不再有淚
- Aug 17 Tue 2010 13:08
吉他之神Eric Clapton/Tears in heaven
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
禁止留言